Monday, May 16, 2011

Sexual Dreams...after sex!



Last night, I had a quickie with my fwb and fell asleep.  I woke up and the first thing that crossed my mind was that I had had a sex dream!  I could remember it so vividly.  It was almost like a continuation to the sex I had just had.  It was weird because I noticed recently that I've been getting those type of dreams a lot more.

My quickie was nothing special.  My fwb had stopped by on his way to work.  He bent me over my kitchen counter, moved my panties aside, and fucked my brains out.  Then he made me lick him clean and he left.

In my dream, he and I went into the shower and took turns washing each other's bodies.  He washed my long hair for me and I played with his cock.  Then when we were all clean, I got on my knees and sucked him, all while the water was running down our bodies.  He pushed me against the shower wall and started fucking me.  And that's when I woke up.

I texted my fwb while he was at work and asked him to stop by later today.  I didn't tell him about my dream.  I figured I would just act it out when I see him!  I bet it will be a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...