Day 1 - Pride. Seven great things about yourself.
Day 2 - Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.
Day 3 - Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.
Day 4 - Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.
Day 5 - Greed. Seven worldly material desires.
Day 6 - Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.
Day 7 - Lust. Seven love secrets.
This is the tag I'm doing. I'm on Day 1 today...Pride. I don't know if this is how it's supposed to be done for Pride, but rather than write great things about myself, I am going to write about why I think my life is so great!
1. I have a wonderful family. I didn't grow up rich or in a nice house or have a car when I turned 16, but I had loving parents who were strict when they had to be but gave me freedom and trusted me to do the right thing.
2. I grew up and live in Hawaii! I didn't appreciate this much when I was growing up, but now as an adult, I am thankful. Some people dream their whole life of coming here and this is my home.
3. I have wonderful friends. I have both male and female friends that I trust and have been there for me through all the good and shitty times. They cheer me up when I need it and listen when I need a shoulder to cry on.
4. I have fwb who I can count on. This is harder to find than most people think. I have sexy, drama-free, dependable fwbs who know how to fuck me like I like to be fucked.
5. I have a job I actually enjoy. The economy is bad. So many people hate their job. I'm lucky to have a job I look forward to going to each day, make decent money, and cool co-workers.
6. I'm active. I don't stay at home, if I don't have to. I like to get out and do something. If no one wants to go hiking with me, I just go by myself.
7. I have a positive attitude. I like to look at the upside of things. I like to encourage others (and myself). I like to try, even if something seems impossible. I find that living my life this way is so much healthier than being negative and complaining all the time. Pro-active is the way to go!