Day 1 - Pride. Seven great things about yourself.
Day 2 - Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.
Day 3 - Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.
Day 4 - Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.
Day 5 - Greed. Seven worldly material desires.
Day 6 - Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.
Day 7 - Lust. Seven love secrets.
This is the tag I’m doing. I’m on Day 4 today...Sloth.
1. Writing to my deployed friends - I have 3 really good friends who are deployed. I currently write to each of them once a week. I really should be writing them at least twice a week. It makes me feel like a bad friend that I don't make more time to do this.
2. Remove my make up at the end of the day - This has been a bad habit since college. I come home from work exhausted and I often fall asleep on my couch and wake up with my make up still on!
3. Take my vitamins
4. Check/reply to emails - I do emails a lot at work so when I get home, I often don't even turn on my computer!
5. Eat healthy - I definitely don't eat enough fruits and veggies.
6. Fold/put away laundry - My laundry often stays in the drawer for days! lol
7. Car maintenance - I don't do my oil check when I'm supposed to. I probably need new tires. And my windshield wiper solution has been out for months!