Monday, August 1, 2011

My First Gang Bang Part 1

If you read my last post, you know that I had plans with friends before the gang bang.  Not the ideal situation, but I didn't want to cancel.  I got back home at 11:00 pm and Matt was waiting for me in my parking lot.  I grabbed him and we jumped into the shower together.  He kissed me and tried to fuck me, but I rejected him.  "I need to save that for the gang bang", I reminded him.  He laughed and finished showering.

After the shower, we went to my room and Matt grabbed the handcuffs, restraints, and blindfold.  I asked him how he wanted to tie me down and he shook his head.  "No, babe." he said.  "It's going to be a surprise."   I shrugged my shoulders and told him I was up for anything.  We talked about the guys he invited and he again assured me that all the guys knew about wearing condoms and they knew that they were not allowed to cum on my face.  He also informed me that he had told the guys that they weren't allowed to take pictures or videos of the gang bang.

As it neared midnight, I changed into a bra and panties.  I took out my heels, but didn't put them on.  Matt smiled when I came out of my room.  "Wow, you look sexy!" he said to me.  "Thanks. You think the boys will like this?" I asked him.  He nodded his head yes.  I told Matt that I was getting a little nervous and he hugged me.  He reminded me that this would be a night of fun and that he would make sure nothing bad happened.

The guys started arriving at midnight.  I was glad that I had met 3 of them at lunch, the day before.  It felt like we were old friends.  I met the other 3 guys and they were good looking and seemed nice too.  Matt told me that 2 other guys were supposed to show up, but as it neared 12:15 am, they still hadn't arrived.  He texted them and after no response, we assumed they had chickened out.

At this point, one of the guys grabbed me and started kissing me.  Soon, I felt hands all over my body.  Someone pulled my bra off and I felt lips and tongues all over my nipples.  I was moaning and loving all the attention.  I felt my panties being pulled aside and my clit was being played with.  Then I felt fingers inside my pussy.  My body was overloaded with pleasure.  I felt hands and lips all over me.  I felt my gspot getting fingered and I looked down to see Matt.  He knows how to finger me just the right way, so I knew he would have me squirting in no time.  I told the guys to take off their clothes and get their cocks out.  Matt kept on fingering me and I quickly came all over him.  Some of the guys cheered when they saw me squirt.

I had the guys get in a circle and I went around sucking their cocks.  I could tell which ones would be aggressive because they would grab onto the back of my head and just face fuck me.  I could also tell that one guy was really nervous and/or shy.  He almost looked embarrassed to have me sucking his cock in front of other guys.  It was sorta cute.  I looked around and I saw 7 hard cocks, so I knew I had done my job.

Matt grabbed me, pulled my arms to the back, and handcuffed me.  I had no idea what he was going to do next.  He bent me over the arm of my couch and spanked my ass a few times.  He fingered my pussy again.  I could feel him rubbing against my gspot and I knew he was trying to make me squirt.  The guys were cheering him on and I begged him to make me cum.  My legs got shaky and I squirted everywhere.  Matt spanked my ass again and one of the guys came over and licked me clean.

I was still in that position and not sure what was going to happen next.  Matt put the blindfold over my eyes and I was nervous again.  I heard the guys moving around and the next thing I heard was Matt saying, "Okay guys, let the train begin!"

(To read Part 2, click here )

3 comments:

  1. A great start... and, by the way, love the labels (tags) on this post. Haha

    - SomewhereMan

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOT! I can't wait to read the rest. Clark always wanted to do this and I wouldn't, but now I wish maybe I had!
    -Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. SM - You liked my tags? Wait, what's so funny about them?

    Jules - I will probably have 3 parts to this. I just posted part 2. And that's why I did it. I didn't know if I'd ever get the opportunity again. I'm glad I did it, but I doubt I'd ever put my body thru that again! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...