Saturday, August 6, 2011

My First Gang Bang Part 3

(If you haven't read Part 2, click here )

I felt the first guy enter my ass and I let out a loud moan.  I've been DP'd before but I always forget just how good it feels until I actually do it again.  Matt wrapped his arms around my waist and told me to keep my ass down.  I felt the first guy pull out and the next cock was in me.  He was very rough and pulled my hair.  I loved it.  He fucked me so hard that I started to scream. "Don't stop," I demanded.  He kept fucking me hard and I felt wave after wave of pleasure going throughout my body.  I tried to move and for a moment, I forgot that my wrists were tied to the headboard.

The guys continued to take turns in my ass.  I was starting to get sore, but I didn't want them to stop.  Matt was still pounding on my pussy and kissing me.  Out of the corner of my eye, I saw one of the guys pulling off his condom and coming towards me.  He pulled my head back and made me suck his cock.  He face fucked me and he smiled as I gagged.  I now had 3 cocks in me and I was loving every second of it.

I saw Matt reaching back to undo my restraints and I was happy.  My holes were really starting to ache and I was excited to see what he had planned next.  The guys backed away and Matt carried me back into my living room. "Remember the piledriver position?" he asked me.  I nodded.  He put me upside down against my couch and spread my legs.  He fucked my swollen pussy and I moaned.  He reached down and rubbed my clit at the same time.  He then pulled out and started to fuck my ass.  I could tell by his expression and his moans that he was about to cum.  I looked up at him and said, "Cum for me, baby!"   He quickly pulled out, ripped off the condom, and came all down my stomach and tits.

Before I could even recover from that, the next guy grabbed my legs and fucked my ass. He also came on my stomach.  The next 2 guys fucked me and came in my mouth.  I was being fucked again when one of the guys got impatient and he squatted over my face and made me suck him off.  He came all down my throat and made me suck every last drop out of him.  The last guy came all over my tits and I slid down so I was laying on my back. 

I looked at my chest and saw the cum all over my body. Matt encouraged me to lick it all off.  I used my finger to scoop up the cum from my stomach, up into my mouth.  I had a lot of cum on my tits, so I licked all that off too. The guys really liked seeing me do that and asked me to keep doing it even though I didn't have anymore cum on my tits.

I just laid there for a second.  I was sore everywhere.  I looked over at the clock and realized that only an hour and some change had gone by.  Matt kneeled down beside me and asked if I was ok.  I told him I was.  He scooped me up and I waved goodbye to the guys.  A few of them came over to give me a kiss.  I thanked them for being a part of the gang bang.  Matt brought me into my room and laid me down on my bed.  He brought me some baby wipes and cleaned off my body for me.  I was too exhausted to jump in the shower.  I fell asleep and woke up to Matt cuddling me.  He told me that 2 of the guys stayed over because they were too tired to drive.  I told him that was fine.  "You did great tonight, Myli," he said to me.  "Thanks for the opportunity, babe," I said.  He cuddled me and we talked about what a crazy night we just had. 

In the morning, I woke up to Matt licking my nipples and fingering my pussy.  I hit his hand away.  "My pussy is so sore," I told him.  "You don't think you could squirt just one more time for me?" he asked, as he ran his fingers up and down my legs.  I shook my head no.  He laughed.  "So when do you think you'll be ready for gang bang #2?" 

7 comments:

  1. Oh my, I feel sore after just reading that, oh wait, not sore, hard :)

    I'm just curious as to what your recovery time was before you were ready to have another cock inside you?

    Very sexy read, thanks again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm...you made me so hard reading this....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marcus - Well I am flattered that my post made you hard. As for my recovery time, it was 5 days! The worst part is the day my pain went away, is the same day I got sick. So I haven't had sex since the gang bang :(

    Northernguy - Thank you. I'm glad my post could make you hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your getting better Myli. I'm not feeling the best and skipped my 30 minute jog and gym last night. My bod is getting nice and toned this summer.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Northernguy. I am feeling a lot better. I called in sick again today (Monday) and slept for about 10 hours straight. I hope you start feeling better too! I bet you look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) you put a smile on my face, Myli. Still have a headache, but worked out anyways. Just call me Ken. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Ken, I'm glad I can put a smile on your face! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...