Wednesday, May 25, 2011

First encounter

(Thankfully, we had a better first encounter than these 2 did!)

This is a few days late.  Sorry.  I had my first encounter with my new fwb.  He came over to my place on Sunday and he looked gorgeous!  He grabbed me right away and started kissing me.  I asked him if he was  ready to do this and he said yes.  I had planned to let him take the lead, but he didn't seem like he was going to make a move, so I reached for his pants and started to undo his belt.  He gave me a shy smile as I unzipped his pants.

I got on my knees and sucked his cock.  He immediately got hard and started moaning.  I was loving every minute of sucking his cock.  He was a good size, about 7 inches and thick.  I kept thinking how good he was going to feel inside of me.  I was looking up at him as I was working his cock and he told me to get up.  I got to my feet and he swooped me up and carried me to the bed.

I wasn't sure what position he wanted to do, so I just took off my clothes and bent over the bed.  He grabbed my hips and he whispered in my ear that he was going to fuck my brains out.  He felt so good inside of me.  His cock filled me up and hit the right spots.  He had me moaning right away.  He reached over and grabbed my hair and pulled it.  I loved that he did that without me asking.  I was just about to tell him I wanted to ride him, when he grabbed my hips really tight and told me he was about to cum.  He grunted and came all in me.  He fell onto my back and we both collapsed onto my bed.

For a first encounter, I'd say it went pretty well.  I'd like for him to come out of his shell a little more, but I'm sure that will happen with time. He told me he's free to come by after work on Thursday.  I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, This is Amy. We met on Tumblr. I also had a blog on blogspot but google removed it - no idea why.

    Any hoo, your first encounter with the newest fwb is pretty hot. The fact that he grabbed your hair and cum-ed inside of you w/o asking definitely is a turn on.

    Maybe next time he'll be even more aggressive. Don't know about you, but I love to be submissive and fucked with no mercy!

    Kisses,
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy,
    They removed your blog? That sucks. I hope that doesn't happen to me. And yes, the first encounter was great. Just had the second and I will write about it very soon. I'm actually behind a few posts. I had a threesome a couple of days ago and I'm going to write about that first.

    You're the best :)

    Myli

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...