Day 1 - Pride. Seven great things about yourself.
Day 2 - Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.
Day 3 - Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.
Day 4 - Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.
Day 5 - Greed. Seven worldly material desires.
Day 6 - Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.
Day 7 - Lust. Seven love secrets.
This is the tag I’m doing. I’m on Day 2 today…Envy. This is list is going to be very superficial. I'm very happy with my life, but if I had to say things I wish I had, here's what I would say.
1. I wish I could afford just one designer purse. I'd love a LV speedy, but with practical things like rent and bills, I just can't justify spending the money on a purse!
2. I envy girls who have a natural fashion sense. I have friends who look at a cute skirt and immediately know what type of shirt to wear with it and what color. I'm usually clueless. A friend also told me you're not supposed to wear blue and black together. I had no idea!
3. I wish I were more adventurous with makeup. I have a neutral look and a dark smokey eye that I can do and that's it. I see blue, pink, and green eye shadows and I have no idea what to do with them!
4. I'm envious of people with perfect eyesight! I've worn glasses or contacts since high school and it's a pain. I know I can get laser eye surgery, so maybe I'll have to save for that.
5. I'm envious of people (male and female) who are comfortable eating alone in restaurants or seeing movies by themselves. I consider myself fairly independent, but I just can't bring myself to do those 2 things. If I don't have a friend to eat dinner with and I really want food from a restaurant, I just get take out. And I rather just wait for the DVD if I can't find a friend to see a movie with.
6. I wish I had better luck. I have friends who win drawings, contests, free trips, raffles, etc. I have never won! I went to a casino with a friend and I played $50 on a slot machine and lost it. She put in $20 on the same machine after I was done and won $1000 on her first spin!
7. I envy people who truly enjoy working out. I have friends who love running. I even have friends who are marathon runners. They love it! They talk about running all the time. Me? I run because I don't want to be overweight. But if I could skip the running and still be skinny, I'd never run again! lol