Thursday, May 19, 2011

Friends helping friends :)


Remember how I said I lost a fwb because he started dating someone?  Well he texted me last night to say that he had a way to make it up to me...he found me a possible new fwb!  How awesome is he??  I asked him what this mystery man was like and he said he was 22, white, tall (6'1"), blonde hair, blue eyes, boy next door look, and in the military.  He was funny, liked to go out, and made a lot of jokes.  He apparently liked asian girls but had had a hard time making friends or even hooking up with one here in Hawaii.  He asked me if I'd be interested in talking to him to see if we clicked and of course I said yes!  I have his number and I plan on texting him tomorrow.  I hope we get along well.  Maybe we could even meet up this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...