Saturday, May 28, 2011

Cuddling (tumblr question)


I got this question on my Tumblr and I thought I'd address it and add a little more detail than my original answer.  Here is how it was posted:

Anonymous: You don't mention cuddling in your stories. Do you ever do it?
Yes, I do…sometimes.  The honest answer is that I’m really not into cuddling with a fwb.  I do it if they initiate it, but if not, then I don’t.  If I had a bf, I would be trying to cuddle with him all the time though :)

My extra commentary:
The truth is that I've never been big on cuddling, even with a boyfriend.  I don't know why.  I've had guys tell me I think too much like a guy.  I guess that's somewhat true.  After an encounter with a fwb, I'm not thinking about cuddling.  I'm thinking about how long it will take him to be ready for Round 2, 3, and 4.   My new fwb is a cuddler and he does like it a lot.  I don't mind it, I just don't crave it and thus, don't initiate it.

With my last bf, we did cuddle at home when we would watch a DVD, which was nice.  He actually made me enjoy cuddling a lot more because he'd do little things like smell my hair, run his fingertips up and down my arms, or just playfully grab my tits.  And he would often turn cuddling into a game.  If I could get him hard without using my hands, I could get whatever I wanted in bed.  If I couldn't get him hard, he could get whatever he wanted.  I would usually grind against him, kiss him, or whisper dirty things while alternating ear kisses.  I won a lot!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...