Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 3 - Wrath

Day 1 - Pride. Seven great things about yourself.
Day 2 - Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.
Day 3 - Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.
Day 4 - Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.
Day 5 - Greed. Seven worldly material desires.
Day 6 - Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.
Day 7 - Lust. Seven love secrets.

This is the tag I’m doing.  I’m on Day 3 today…Wrath.


1. Shitty drivers - If you don't know how to use your turn signal or how to merge, get off the road!

2. Liars - Enough said.

3. People who think it's ok to swear and yell at customer service people, not because of bad service, but because they can't get their way.  People like this make me sick!

4. When people write "FIRST" on any YouTube video.  That is beyond annoying.

5. When it rains right after I washed my car

6. When a guy doesn't say "I'm cumming".  Cmon, the least you can do is warn me!

7. Bad kissers.  No matter how good looking the guy is, this is a deal breaker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...