Tuesday, May 31, 2011

TMI Tuesday

I jumped on the bandwagon and am participating in TMI Tuesday.  If you want to join, you can check out:
TMI Tuesday blog

I got this idea from:
my dear friend, Advizor
Check out his blog.  He is amazing!


1. What time did you go to bed last night and were you alone?
  •  I went to bed a little after 2 am.  I hooked up with a fwb at his place and came home.  I don't let fwb sleep over very often.
2. If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?
  •  I'm going big on this one...I want my own house.  I am so sick of renting, but in Hawaii, the housing prices are so high, so buying a place is out of the question right now.
 3. What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why?
  • I watched "The Human Centipede" on Netflix streaming (after a friend recommended it).  It was so gross and the acting is terrible.  And I heard they are making a sequel.  Yuck!
4. What is your favorite way to wake up and what is the first thing you do?
  • Non-sexual answer:  I love just sleeping in, not setting my alarm, and waking up when my body wants me to . 
  • Sexual answer:  I love waking up to kissing on my body or having my nipples licked. 
  • Most mornings, the first thing I do is grab my cell phone and see if I have any text messages. 
 5. You’ve been granted an extra hour in the day, what are you going to do?
a. Sleep more
b. Extend a sexual interlude
c. Shop
d. Finally fit in that workout that you usually can’t make time for
  •  This would depend on if I was in bed alone or not.  I'd say 90% of the time, I'd choose A.  But if I had a hot guy in my bed, I'd choose B.  C and D are not even options for me. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Asian Girl!! I think your blog is pretty terrific too.

    I have to agree on #3 - Ugh. Awful movie
    #4 is perfect and "checking for e-mail" is usually what I do when my prefered answer doesn't happen.

    and as for #1? Good strategy. :-)
    Keep writing! I love your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks Advizor! You're too kind!

    #3 is bad. I can't believe I watched it all the way to to the end.

    I will keep writing. Thank you for continuing to read it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...