Saturday, May 21, 2011

The meeting


 (No, this is NOT a picture of me and Josh.  I was looking for a picture of a "Starbucks coffee date" and stumbled upon this)

I had coffee with my new potential fwb and it was a lot of fun!  He was even more handsome in person than he was in his pictures.  And I felt the chemistry between us immediately.  We sat outside of Starbucks and talked for a couple of hours.  He made me laugh, which was a very good thing.  He suggested we hang out again and I asked him if he wanted to come back to my place and watch a movie or something.  And I gave him a little wink.  lol

We went back to my place and we watched some Law and Order reruns that were on tv.  He grabbed my hand and kissed me.  He was a really good kisser.  I suggested we get naked and he said no.  He said we will get to that part eventually.  We cuddled on my couch and watched the rest of the episode.  He asked me if he could stay over and I said yes.  But surprisingly, we didn't have sex.  We stayed in my bed and talked.

When he left in the morning, he asked me if I still was considering being fwb with him and I said YES!  He flashed me a smile and gave me a hug and left.  He texted me later in the day to say that we should meet up again on Sunday to do our fwb thing.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...