Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 5 - Greed

Day 1 - Pride. Seven great things about yourself.
Day 2 - Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.
Day 3 - Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.
Day 4 - Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.
Day 5 - Greed. Seven worldly material desires.
Day 6 - Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.
Day 7 - Lust. Seven love secrets.

This is the tag I’m doing.  I’m on Day 5 today...Greed.  I had a hard time writing this because I really am not into materialistic things.  I approached this as...what would I do if someone handed me a couple of million dollars...


1. Pay off all my parents' debts - I owe everything I have to them, so the first thing I'd do is to make sure they didn't have to worry about their debts.

2. One, just one, designer purse...and maybe the wallet too!  I mentioned this before and while I'm ok with using my cheap purse I got at a thrift store, I'd love to be sporting a LV!

3. A big, huge tv!  I have a moderate sized tv and it works fine.  But I'd love to have a huge tv that I can mount on my wall!

4. Make up, lots of it!  I am a girly girl and while I have a small collection of colors I use daily, I don't do anything crazy or creative.  I would love to go to Sephora and just buy everything!

5. Private chef - I can cook and cook for myself quite often.  But I'd love to come home from work and have a 3 course meal cooked for me already!  That would be the life!

6. A vacation - I don't have an exact location, but I'd love to just away from Hawaii for a bit and see some new things.

7. VS shopping spree - I was going to say clothes, but I love the clothes I already own.  But you can never have enough Victoria Secret bras, panties, lingerie or body sprays!  I'd buy 2 of everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...