Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Last Minute


Happy 1 month anniversary to me!  I have some last minute things to do, including packing, before my little hotel romp with Josh.  I took the day off, but Josh had to work, so I'm not sure what time we will be heading down to Waikiki, just yet.  I am going to be on Yahoo IM later today if anyone wants to chat.  I had a nice chat with some readers yesterday and I decided that I'm going to do that more often.  It was very enjoyable to talk to people who read my blog and get to know them better.

If you want to chat with me, I suggest you follow me on tumblr because that's where I will make the announcements.  My tumblr is:  http://asiangirlheartswhiteboys.tumblr.com/    And if you want to chat or email me, you can reach me at:  aghwb@yahoo.com   I hope to talk to more of you today!  Have a nice Wednesday!  :)

EDIT 6/8/11 3:14PM - I just had a lovely chat with some of my tumblr followers.   Thank you to those that joined me.  Every time I go on chat and meet some of my followers, I have a great time.  I really want to do this more often.

I am going to be heading to Waikiki very soon.  Josh got off work a little while ago. I may be able to sneak online for a bit tonight and give you an update, but if not, I will have the details for you tomorrow!  Have a nice night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...