Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Fail

I'm sorry that I haven't gotten the Friday post up yet.  I had a very long day at work and wasn't able to work on the commentary post for the "Hotel Adventure" series.  I work on it when I get home tonight and it will definitely be up on Saturday.  If you have a question you'd like me to address in tomorrow's post, please email me at: aghwb@yahoo.com and I will answer it!  And yes, I will be explaining what happened in the car in the parking garage (though it might not be as interesting as you might think). 

Thank you to all my readers for your wonderful feedback.  I was on chat last night with a few of you and your comments made me smile. I may be on chat again tonight when I get home and if so, I will post an announcement on my tumblr page!  Thank you again everyone and enjoy your weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...