Tuesday, June 21, 2011

TMI Tuesday

1. How many states have you had sex in? How many countries? Yes, Oral counts! All sex acts– penetrative or not– are sex.
I've never stopped to think about it.  I know it's more than 5 states.  I'd say 8-9.  Countries - 2.  (Only the US and Canada)

2. What do you think is the sexiest piece of clothing a man/women wears on a daily basis? e.g., bra, jeans, sundress, dress shirt, etc.
If he's in the military, I'd say it's his uniform, specifically, his pants.  I love how those uniform pants look on any guy (it doesn't matter what branch they are).  And when they just wear those pants and are shirtless, well you have to hold me up to keep me from fainting! 

3. Would you date yourself? Why or why not?
This is quite a mind fuck of a question.  I would say Yes!  I would love to find a guy who loves sex as much as I do.  And I do think I'm rather funny and witty.

4. Which muscle do you work the hardest: brain, heart, mouth?
I'd say my mouth.  I talk a lot at work and I talk a lot when I'm with my friends.  And for obvious sexual acts, my mouth gets a lot of use too!

5. Fill-in the blank: I’m a total priss when it comes to _____ .
Mice!  I don't mind the roaches, spiders, or geckos.  But I can't stand mice, no matter how small they are.  They just seem so gross and  dirty!

Bonus: Describe your darkest fantasy.
My darkest fantasy is to get all my fwb in a room together and have a big gangbang!  I know this will never happen, but sometimes when I'm masturbating, I picture them all around me, filling my holes, and making me cum over and over again.  Then I imagine sucking them all off and having them shoot their cum in my mouth one by one, but not swallowing until all their loads were in my mouth. The more I think about it, I should try to make this fantasy come true!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...