Monday, June 13, 2011

Hotel Adventure Part 4

I don't even remember when I fell asleep.  But when I woke up, Josh's fingers were in my pussy.  I felt the restraints around my wrist and my school girl skirt was still on. I was about to say something when Josh kissed me.  He kissed all down my neck and back up again then said "It's your turn now". 

He kissed down my neck again and grabbed my tits. He licked each nipple and I moaned.  He looked up at me and smiled as I watched his tongue flicker.  I was moaning and I felt my pussy getting wetter.  He reached down under my skirt and rubbed my clit.  "You're soaked", he said.  He stopped licking my nipples and kissed down my stomach.  He flipped my skirt up and dived between my legs.  He licked my clit and moaned.  He grabbed my ass and pulled me closer to his face.  He licked my clit up and down, over and over.  He would stop to kiss my thighs and I was so horny!  "Just fuck me already", I yelled at him.  He shook his head 'no' and kept licking my clit.

Then I felt him slip his fingers in me.  "I'll fuck you when you've squirted for me".  Before I could say anything, he was furiously fingering my gspot.  I could feel the pleasure building all over my body.  He started licking my clit again and I squirted all over his face.  He didn't say anything but just kept licking and fingering me. I was begging him to stop and he just ignored me.  I felt myself about to cum again and squirted everywhere.  He looked at me and smiled. I was exhausted and I wanted him to take the restraints off.  He said no.

He got up and sat on my chest and stuck his cock in my mouth.  "Suck it", he demanded.  I did as I was told.  He was already precumming.  He grabbed the back of my head and just face fucked me.  I was struggling with my restraints again.  "You're not going anywhere", he said and kept on fucking my face.  I was gagging and my eyes were tearing. He stopped and I wasn't sure what he was going to do next.  He went down to my pussy, stuck his fingers in me, and smiled.  He took his fingers and licked them.  "Look how wet you are.  And you taste so good",  he said and stuck his fingers in my mouth.  I licked my pussy juices all off.

He went back to my pussy, stuck his fingers in me and wiped my juices all over his cock and started face fucking me again.  I could taste my pussy and his precum and it tasted so good.  I started gagging and he grabbed my head.  "I'm gonna cum, babe" he moaned and I felt him shoot all down my throat.  He was still pumping and face fucking me as I swallowed every last drop.  He pulled out and jerked his cock and a few more drops came out and he feed them to me.  I swallowed again.

I was waiting for him to take the restraints off, but he just laid right next to me and cuddled. "You are a dirty girl, Myli", he said and we both laughed.  His fingers were tracing lines down my stomach and his fingers went in my pussy again.  "No, babe", I said to him.  He just ignored me and stared fingering me again.  I could feel my body tense up.  My back arched and I knew I was going to squirt again.  He fingered me really hard and I came.  I let out a scream.  He was still fingering me.  "Please stop", I was begging.  "I know you can cum more than that", he said.  I shook my head.  I told him I couldn't cum anymore. 

But he wouldn't listen to me.  He kept fingering me.  I looked at him and he had such a devious look in his eyes.  I felt myself about to cum again and I was begging him to stop.  He told me if I didn't be quiet he was going to gag me.  He licked my clit and made me squirt again and my body went limp.  He laughed.  "Ok, I think you've had enough...for now", he said.  He licked my pussy clean then kissed me.  "Rest up, sexy", he said.  "I'm not done with you yet".  He cuddled against me and it then that I realized he still hadn't taken my restraints off...

(Click here to go back to Part 3.  To go to Part 5, Click here

6 comments:

  1. Delicious story.... Love the face fucking and such a good girl making sure you drunk every drop of his seed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I loved it when he face fucked me. It was so hot! I kept gagging and he was worried he was hurting me, but I told him to keep going! And I always drink ever last drop. I never want to waste any cum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Myli,

    That face fucking and gagging is so hot. And I'm like you - never waste any drop of cum! They taste so good.

    Good going, sexy.

    Kisses,
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have so much in common. Yes, I love the face fucking and gagging too. I think guys are scared to do it, I always tell guys how much I love it. Oh and I never waste any cum :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...