Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hotel Adventure Part 5

I woke up again, this time to something cold against my leg.  I was still restrained to the headboard and Josh was at the foot of the bed with a whipped cream canister.  I watched as he shook it and ripped off the cover with his mouth.  He put a small trail of whipped cream on my stomach, then licked it off.  I loved watching him do it because he looked so sexy!   He then put a dot on each of my nipples and slowly licked each one off.  Then he went back to give them more attention.  He put some whipped cream on his cock and shoved it in my mouth.  I carefully licked and sucked all the cream off.  I wanted to suck him more, but he moved away.  I was already getting wet again and wanting him to fuck me.

 He disappeared for a minute and came back with my toy in his hand.  I had brought my rabbit (click here if you don't know what a rabbit is) and had planned to use it on myself for him to watch.  But he had other plans.  He put 2 fingers in me and spread my wetness to my clit.  I watched as he licked my juices off his fingers then put the toy in my pussy.  The vibrator landed right on my clit and I knew what was coming.  He turned it on low and pleasure immediately ran through my body.  He held the toy in place and leaned over to lick my nipples.  I squirmed and moaned with each lick.  The vibrator was really doing a number on my clit. Wave after wave of pleasure went thru my body and I could feel myself getting close to cumming.  "I'm gonna cum", I said as I looked at him.  He put the toy on high and that pushed me over the edge.  I came so hard that it felt like my body was exploding. I was shaking and could feel the cum dripping out of me.

He pulled the dildo out of my pussy.  "You came all over, babe", he said.  He showed me my toy and it was glistening with my cum.  He put the dildo in my mouth and made me suck it clean.  Then he went back to my pussy and cleaned up all my juices.  My clit was so sensitive from how hard I had just came.  He got back up to kiss me and I could taste myself all over his lips.  "Are you ever going to let me out of these restraints?", I asked him.  He smiled and started to undo them.

I thought we were going to take a break when he stood up and grabbed a condom.  "Ready for...wait, what round are we on??" he said with a laugh.  I honestly didn't know either.  I actually was exhausted and wanted some rest, but before I could protest, Josh was on top of me.  He kissed me and I felt his cock inside my wet pussy. "Your pussy is swollen, babe" he said, "do you want me to stop?"  I shook my head 'no' and he slowly fucked me.  I grabbed his ass and told him to fuck me harder.  And he did.  I was moaning and loving how rough he was being with my pussy.  "Put your arms around my neck and wrap your legs around me" he demanded.  I did as I was told.  He put his hands under my ass and lifted me off the bed.

He carried me over to the chair in our room and sat down, all while he was still inside of me.  "You ready to do some riding?" he said.  I smiled and planted my feet on the ground.  He wrapped his arms around my waist and I had my arms around his neck.  I was bouncing up and down on his cock and our lips met.  We were kissing when he told me he was about to cum.  He pushed me down harder on his cock and I felt him tense up as he came.  He let out a loud grunt as I kept on riding him. I finally stopped when I felt him loosen his grip on my waist.  I collapsed into his chest and he held me close.

I looked over his shoulder and noticed that it was now getting dark outside. The balcony was looking more inviting than it ever had.  "Ready to make use of that balcony?" I said, with a naughty smile.  He smiled and said, "Fuck yeah!"  And with that, I felt his cock harden again.  It was only 7:00 pm and I knew there was still a lot more fucking in store for us!

(To go back to Part 4, Click here.   To go to Part 6, Click here )

3 comments:

  1. Myli,

    So hot! I lost count how many times he fucked you and you have yet to fuck on the balcony. 7pm isn't too dark, so hopefully some might see you. Wow!

    Kisses,
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just one more thing. Referring to face fucking. I'm like you, men are so scared to hard fuck our mouth and down our throat thinking they might hurt us - we can handle it!

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy,
    I'm not sure if anyone saw us on the balcony. It was pretty dark, except for the bright lights of Waikiki. The balcony parts are coming up very soon.

    And yes, most guys don't bring up face fucking. I do! I ask them to do it and they are almost scared to do it. But once they do, they enjoy it and get into it! I always tell my fwb that if I gag or tear up, to just keep going. You're right! We can handle it! :)

    Myli

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...