Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dressing Room Date (and update on contest!!)



(Please read until the end for an update on my contest!!)

I had told Ryan on Friday that I had plans for us today.  I told him to wear easy access pants/shorts and bring a condom.  I had told him to meet me at the mall, but he said he wanted to come pick me up instead.  He was right on time and he smiled when he saw that I was wearing a low cut shirt and a flowy skirt with heels.  When I got in his car, he gave me a kiss and asked what I had planned.  I just shook my head and smiled.  I told him it was a surprise.

We got to the mall early, so it was still empty.  He kept asking me where we were going.  I just grabbed his hand and told him that he'd be happy with what I had planned.  I then pointed to a clothing store that had both men and women's sections.  I told him to grab a few items and meet me at the dressing room in 10 minutes.  I went to the women's section and grabbed a few shirts.

There wasn't any workers at the entrance of the dressing room, so I just went into one of them.  Ryan came in shortly after and joined me.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.  He was grabbing at my tits and he pulled off my shirt.  His hands lingered to my pussy and he laughed when he realized I wasn't wearing panties.  "You're so wet, babe", he said to me.  He tried to pull down my skirt and I told him I wanted to keep it on.  I smiled and rubbed his cock through his board shorts.  He was already so hard and I pulled the velcro apart and slipped his shorts down.  I sucked his cock to get him ready and when I looked up, he already had the condom in his hand!

He put the condom on and I straddled him, reverse cowgirl style.  He wrapped his arms around my waist and I started riding him.  I was looking at him in the mirror and noticed his eyes were closed.  I turned my head around and told him to open his eyes.  "I want you to watch me as I ride your big cock", I said to him.  He looked up and we started watching each other in the mirror.  He looked so fucking sexy!  His hands moved from my waist, upwards.  He grabbed at my tits and rubbed my nipples.  I moaned.  I loved looking in the mirror and seeing my skirt flying up and down while his cock was going in and out of my pussy.  I was so wet and turned on that I could feel my pussy juices dripping down my thighs!

I had planned to change positions, but we both heard someone walk into the dressing room.  "Ride me hard, babe.  I want to cum all in your asian pussy". I nodded and firmly planted my feet on the ground and rode him hard.  I watched his expressions in the mirror and I could tell he was close.  He grabbed tightly to my waist and pushed me harder down onto his cock.  I looked back at him and said "Cum for me right now.  Fill my pussy with your hot cum!"  He immediately came and I kissed him hard to keep him from making too much noise. I got off his cock and he grabbed me and laid me on the bench.  I told him we needed to go.  "I need to lick you clean first".  He started licking up my juices and my body started tingling.

As we walked out of the dressing room, I couldn't help but smile. He gave me a quick kiss and I could taste my pussy all over his lips.  I "accidentally" brushed against his cock and he was hard again.  He grabbed my hand and told me to haul ass back to his car.  "Do some jaw stretches right now, babe.  You're giving me road head on the way home!"  


Contest update!!   I am currently at 13 followers and 1920 views.  Remember,  When I hit 15 followers or 2000 views, I will have a random contest.  You need to be a follower of this blog to be eligible.  I still haven't finalized what the prize will be so if you have an idea, please send me an email or comment this blog.  I believe the contest will happen very soon, so I need all your input as soon as possible!  Thank you again to all my readers!  I love you all!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Myli,

    Semi public fuck is so hot, only next to public fuck. Hehe. I love it. I got wet reading your story.

    If I win the prize, I'd want you to write a fantasy story with me in it. I want to be your sex slave with you and all your fwbs using me.

    Kisses,
    -Amy
    ps" LCTA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy,
    I'm glad my story made you wet! I wish I could have public sex and not worry about getting arrested!

    I am going to announce the contest later today or early tomorrow, so be on the lookout!

    Myli

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say, this takes me back to the time fucked my gf in a victoria secret dressing room. This got me so hard thinking about it. I enjoyed it. Keep it up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Teddie P. That's pretty daring to do it at VS. The one we have here is always crowded. I don't think I could pull that off here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...