Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hotel Adventure Finale

Josh and I had gone to dinner and walked on the beach.  We had just got back to the hotel, when his cell phone rang.  I looked at his face while he took the call and I knew it wasn't good.  When he hung up, he grabbed my hand and sat with me on the bed.  "It was work.  I have to go in tomorrow morning" he said. I didn't say anything for a second.  We had both taken the day off so we could sleep in and have sex until we had to check out. I was confused.

"Babe, you know how it is in the Marines," he said.  "What time do you have to go in?" I asked.  He told me he had to be back to base by 6:00 am.  I knew that with driving time, he'd have to leave Waikiki before 5:00 am.  I was sad because I knew we'd have to squash our plans to have sex all night!  I made a sad face and Josh hugged me.  He told me he thought he had an extra uniform in his car and needed to go check.  While he was gone, I changed out of my dress and put on a lacy bra, panties, and some thigh highs with heels.

When I heard him put in his hotel room key, I ran to the door to greet him.  His mouth dropped and I pulled him into the room by his belt.  He had been carrying his uniform but he quickly dropped it.  He grabbed me and lifted me up.  I wrapped my legs around his waist and we kissed.  "I want you so bad right now!" he said to me, between his kisses.  "Take me outside", I whispered to him.  He carried me out to the balcony and put me down.  I pushed him to sit down on the chair.  I could see the anticipation in his eyes.  He had no idea what I had planned for him next.

I told him to keep his hands on the arm rests and that he was not allowed to touch me.  He agreed.  I started dancing for him on the balcony.  I moved my body around him and seductively removed my bra.  I bent over him and dangled my tits in his face.  I saw that he had a huge smile and loved that he couldn't take his eyes off me.  I bent over and stuck my ass in his face as I slowly slipped down my panties.  I turned around and sat on his lap.  I could feel his big, hard cock against his pants.  I moved my ass back and forth to tease him.  Then I turned around and straddled him and rubbed my pussy against his pants.  I kissed him all down his neck and back up again.  I kissed his ears, which made him moan.  I looked over and saw him tightly gripping the arm rests and I decided I had tortured him enough! 

I left him on the balcony and went in the room to grab a condom.  I showed it to him and told him that once it was on, he could touch me again.  I pulled off his shirt and kissed down his chest.  I removed his belt and pulled down his pants.  His cock was rock hard and I saw some precum on his head.  I quickly licked that all off then gave him a few sucks.  "I want to fuck you so bad, babe", he said.  I smiled and ripped open the wrapper and rolled the condom down his cock. With that, he grabbed my waist and pushed me down on his cock.  "Ride me, babe", he said.

I bounced up and down on his big cock.  We were both moaning and forgot that we were out on the balcony.  I could tell he was close to cumming so I slowed down and moved my hips more.  His hands were on my tits and I was ready to ride him really fast again.  But he had other plans.  He told me to spin around and ride him reverse cowgirl, so I did.  I was riding him when I felt him grab my waist and lift me up.  He pushed me against the glass door and fucked me.  "Fuck my asian pussy," I screamed to him.  He was fucking me so hard and I couldn't move.  I was at his mercy.  He spanked my ass and told me I was a naughty girl.  He grabbed my hair and put one arm around my waist.  "I'm gonna cum so fucking hard", he said and I felt him cum all in me.  He leaned on my back and held me.

In the morning, I watched him pack the last of his stuff.  He looked so handsome in his uniform.  I was very tempted to get him worked up and try to fuck him again.  But I know he takes his work seriously and the last thing I wanted to do was make him late and get into trouble.  He asked me to walk to his car with him and I agreed.  "Thank you for an amazing night", I told him.  He smiled.  "You think your readers will like this?" he asked.  I nodded.  He put his stuff in his car and grabbed me and kissed me.  I pushed him away after a minute and told him he had to leave or he'd be late.  He looked at me with a naughty smile and grabbed my ass.  "Didn't the list have something about a parking garage?" he said.  I looked around, smiled, and got into his car...

(Click here if you missed Part 6.  To read the Commentary about the Hotel Adventure, Click here )

2 comments:

  1. Myli,

    Too bad he had to leave earlier than planned, and the parking garage fuck was pbbly short but sweet.

    Look at the bright side, he leaves you horny and will be thinking of fucking you till you meat again.

    Kisses,
    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it didn't exactly work as we had planned, but we still had a lot of fun! We haven't seen each other since the hotel, but that will change today! We have plans later! I can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...