Saturday, June 11, 2011

Contest! Contest! Contest! Enter! Enter! Enter!

The contest is ending tonight in approximately 9 more hours!  I've only had a few entries so hurry up and enter.  You have a good chance of winning!  Just go to the "Contest" tab on the top of my page and follow the instructions to enter.  It doesn't cost you anything!  I'm running this contest to thank all my lovely readers who loyally come to my page everyday!  It's my way of thanking all of you!

As for the "Hotel Adventures" series, there will probably be another 4-5 parts.  I have a busy day today and Part 3 will probably be up tomorrow (Sunday).  Thank you for all your comments and emails about it.   I'm glad you're all enjoying it as much as I enjoyed it!  Have a nice weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...