Thursday, June 2, 2011

1k views, tabs, permissions, most asked question today


Hi everyone!
This post will be all over the place.  Just a few things I wanted to cover.


- 1k views - Wow, I never thought I'd hit 1,000 views on my blog.  I remember my first week.  I did a few posts and had 12 views...and I was happy!  I couldn't believe 12 people actually viewed my blog!  Now I'm nearing 1k and I can't believe it.  Again, thank you to all my readers and followers.  I really appreciate you coming back to my blog and reading what I have to say.

- Tabs - I finally made tabs!  You can view them at the top of my page (About me/FAQ, FWB Guide, Advice, Contact Me).  The FWB Guide was going to be a post as suggested by a reader, but I figured a static link of the top would work well too.  If you have any tabs you think I should add, just let me know!

- Permissions -  A reader sent me an email and said I was exploiting guys with my blog.  I wanted to take the time to reiterate that all the guys I write about know about my blog and have given me their permission to write about our experiences.  None of them feel exploited.  In fact, they love reading my blog and take pride in reading what I write about them.  Though "Brandon" did text me to say he hated the fake name I chose for him!  lol

- Most asked question today - After I created the tabs with the FWB Guide, I got emails asking me which fwb was in the last story (Against My Will).  I was going to make my readers guess, but it is a hot story and since many of you were curious, I am happy to spill.  The story is about Ryan.  And when he came over, he was wearing his uniform.  I didn't make that clear in my post. 

It is after midnight here in Hawaii and I have finally replied to all the emails I received today.  Thank you again to all my lovely readers and followers.  You inspire me and your kind words make me come back here everyday to write for you!  You guys (and gals!) are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...