Tuesday, July 19, 2011

TMI Tuesday - Regrets



I don't like to live my life with regret.  I truly believe that everything happens for a reason.  But for the sake of this TMI Tuesday, I am revisiting my past to answer these questions. 


1. What was the last thing you regret buying?

I spent $80 on some MAC eyeshadows.  I love MAC makeup, but in hindsight, I probably won't use the colors I purchased.  I tend to stick with neutrals for work and play.  They are unopened so I can still return them if I decide to.

2. What was the last sex toy you regret buying?

I have NEVER regretted purchasing a sex toy.  I love sex toys and I'm always willing to try new things!

3. Briefly describe a time that you had sex, and you should not have. Why did you do it?
I was 24 when I had sex with a very handsome military guy that I had met online.  Through our conversations, I had a suspicion that he had a girlfriend or wife, though he denied it.  He was so good looking and he looked at me with his blue eyes, and I just gave in.  I later found out that he had a wife and 2 kids!  And I found this out from his wife!  She had been combing through his cell phone bill and noticed my number and called me.  I felt bad for what happened and I should have trusted my instincts.

4. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
I actually love the age I am right now, so I guess I would say 29!

5. A good friend’s significant other flirts with you; would you tell your good friend?

It depends on what kind of flirting it is.  If it was an attempted kiss or an indecent proposal, I would tell my friend.  I tend to be quite flirty myself, so I wouldn't tell my friend unless I was sure it was something serious.

6. What is your greatest professional regret?
When I was 21, I had the opportunity to relocate for the job I had at the time.  It was just to another state, but I still wish I had taken the chance.  Even if I moved and then hated it and came back to Hawaii, I wish I would have at least tried. 

Bonus: What is your biggest regret?

Of course my answer would have to be sexual!  I was dating a guy who worked for the sports arena here.   I was 20 and not as sexually open as I am now.  He asked me if I wanted to hook up in the arena late one night.  I said no.  I didn't even think about saying yes.  I was so innocent back then.  I wasn't into sex in public and I remember thinking that I could get arrested for having sex in the arena.  Now I would kill to have sex in there.  I think it'd be really hot to have sex on a few seats, on the court, or even on the catwalk.  I need to track that guy down! 

Feel free to share your answers in my comments!  I'd love to hear what my readers have to say.  Happy Tuesday :)

4 comments:

  1. I have small regrets in my 20s. I'm 39 now and look 28 and very athletic...no kidding. But being in my 20s I was so shy and had offers for sex and turned down some. The one was from a dark haired latin girl. I've always been attracted to Asians, Latin and some indian girls. Maybe it's because I'm so scandinavian with my blond hair and blue eyes. I just love my opposites I guess. But I was renting a movie and she was showing herself in front of me and so horny. I was so shy and turned her down just because I was shy....:P LEASON LEARNED!

    #6. I can relate also, because I could of been in Asian 2 other times over a 11 year period and finally took the 3rd offer. Boom..I come here and everything opens up for me professionally.

    Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you said you were shy, but was that the only reason you turned her down??

    ReplyDelete
  3. she was so hot, I think I may of been scared....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I see. Well no need to be scared of a hot girl! You know better now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...