Monday, July 11, 2011

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Thank you to everyone who checked in on me this weekend.  I want you all to know I'm ok.  I just needed time to myself.  I am feeling a lot better!  Thank you to all of my readers for your concern and sweet messages.  You all mean so much to me.  I still have some stories from last week that I wanted to post and I'm thinking of working on those blog posts later this week.  I am very behind on things right now.  I appreciate your understanding.

I saw this video on YouTube this weekend and it cheered me up.  I love this version of "Somewhere Over The Rainbow".  This guy is amazing!  Watch it and I'm sure you will agree.



Thank you again everyone!  You guys are the best!  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...