Sunday, July 17, 2011

Roadside Romp


Evan and I had had dinner and were headed back to my house for some dessert.  I was really horny, so I leaned over and started kissing his neck and ears.  "Not now, baby," he said.  We were only about 10 minutes away from my house, but I couldn't wait.  I wanted him right then and there.  I started to unzip his pants and his hard cock popped right out.  I slowly jerked him and he moaned.  Before he could protest, I had my lips around his cock.  I sucked him slowly and felt him expanding in my mouth.  I tasted a drop of precum and I quickly swallowed it.

I was still slowly sucking him when I felt the car make a sharp right and slow down.  I stopped sucking and looked up.  We were now on the side of the road.  "Is something wrong?"  I asked.  "Yes, I need to go check on something," he answered.  Evan lifted the hood and I pulled myself together and stepped out of the car.  Once I was outside, he grabbed me and pushed me against the door.  He kissed me and I felt his hands unbuttoning my pants.  "Myli, I need to have you right now," he breathlessly whispered to me.  I smiled and unbuttoned his pants. I was about to pull them down, when he stopped me.

Evan went back to the hood and pushed it closed, before bending me over it.  He held down my back and told me not to move, as he pulled down my pants to my ankles.  "Hurry up!  I want you to fuck my brains out!" I yelled to him.  I heard him rip open the condom wrapper and he was soon inside my pussy.  His hard cock filled me up and I let out a moan.  He grabbed onto my waist and fucked me hard.  He slapped my ass and I screamed for him to fuck me harder.  He began thrusting faster into me.  Evan pulled my hair and yanked my head back.  I looked up and saw a car drive past us.  It was so exciting to know we were outside and could easily be caught. 

Evan reached around and grabbed my tits.  I turned my head back and our lips met as we kissed.  I looked into his eyes.  "Cum for me, baby," I whispered to him.  He nodded and continued fucking me hard.  Evan grabbed tightly to my waist and I knew he was about to cum.  "Fuck, I'm cumming," he moaned.  He thrusted into me a few more times, as my pussy milked every last drop of cum out of him.  I felt Evan collapse onto my back, as he let out a sigh.

Evan yanked off the condom and was about to pull up his pants, when I stopped him.  I got onto my knees and quickly licked all his cum off his cock.  I jerked him a few times to make sure I got all the cum out of him.  A drop appeared on his cock head and I licked that off too.  He smiled as he watched me lick his clean.  I kissed his cock head before standing up.  We both quickly fixed our clothes and got back into his car.

Once in the car, Evan grabbed me and kissed me.  We were so entangled in our kiss, that I was startled when I heard someone knocking on the driver's side window.  A good samaritan had pulled over to see if we were stalled.  Evan rolled down his window and told her we were fine.  We both laughed as we headed to my house.  We talked about what would have happened if the nice lady had stopped just a few minutes earlier.  That would have been pretty hard to explain! 

At my house, I thanked Evan for a fun night and went to get out of the car.  He grabbed my arm to stop me.  He put my hand on his cock and I could feel how hard he was.  I looked at him and smiled.  "I think you should come in," I said to him.  "I did promise you dessert, after all."

5 comments:

  1. Can a deaf man hear his calling? Can a blind man see the light? Is it offensive to tell an annoying paraplegic to take a hike? Can Helen Keller see both sides of an argument?

    ReplyDelete
  2. MEEEEEOOOOWWW!!! I love it. OMG! We have lots in common chica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gitrrdoenman - Thank you for the humor!

    Carolina - Thank you! We do have a lot in common. You know how much I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love yours TOO!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you girlie! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...