Thursday, July 21, 2011

Loud Silence


Brandon had asked me to go camping for the weekend with him and a few friends.  I'm not much into camping, so I texted him back to say no.  He called me later that day to beg me to go with him.  We compromised and I agreed to go Friday night, but would be going home Saturday morning. 

When I got to the camp site, everyone was barbecuing and having a great time.  Brandon and I sat and talked.  He tried to convince me to stay all weekend, but I told him I already had other plans.  He kissed me on the forehead and thanked me for agreeing to stay at least one night.

After we enjoyed a tasty dinner of steak, ribs, and hot dogs, we sat around the fire for a very interesting game of truth or dare.  That ended a few hours later and everyone went to their tents for the night.  Brandon laid out sleeping bags and pillows for us.  He reached over and cuddled me, while we talked.  I started to fall asleep.  "Oh no, you don't," he said to me, while reaching for my tits.  He grabbed my face and pulled me towards him for a kiss. I reached down to his cock and he was rock hard.  I jumped on top of him and kissed up his neck and ran my tongue over his ears.  I kissed him and he quickly pulled my shirt and bra off.  He grabbed onto my tits and put each nipple in my mouth.  As he licked, I let out a little moan.  He put his finger to my mouth to shush me.  "We have to be quiet, babe," he said.  I nodded and smiled.

We took off our clothes and Brandon pulled me into the 69 position.  I sucked his cock as he grabbed onto my ass and licked my pussy.  I let out a little moan again and remembered to be quiet.  I felt a finger in my pussy and I knew he would be trying to make me squirt.  I tried to remember to be quiet, but it felt so good that I didn't know if I'd be able to be silent.  Brandon kept licking my clit and rubbing my gspot harder and as I was about to squirt, I deep throated his cock.  My body shook and I came all over his face.  I gagged on his cock, which kept me from screaming out loud.  I was ready to stand up, but Brandon put his arms around my waist to keep me from moving and proceeded to lick my pussy clean.  I kept on sucking his cock.  I wasn't sure if he wanted me to suck him off, so I kept going.  I saw Brandon reaching for a condom, so I knew he wanted to be inside me.

I slowly lowered my pussy onto his hard cock and he mouthed "fuck me".  I rode him hard and accidentally let out a moan.  He pulled my body to his and kissed me deeply.  I was trying hard not to make any noise, but it was so difficult. Brandon rolled me over and pushed my legs back towards my shoulders.  He started fucking me hard and fast.  I squeezed my lips together to keep from moaning but I let a few escape.  He grabbed my legs and put them over his shoulders and put his hands under my ass.  I just laid back and let him fuck my brains out.  I could tell that Brandon was about to cum, so I reached up and grabbed his body toward me.  His lips met mine and he let out a big moan into my mouth. "Cum in me," I whispered in his ear.  I felt his body tense up.  He thrust into me a few more times then collapsed on me.

In the morning, I packed up my stuff and got ready to leave.  I went to say goodbye to Brandon's friends. "We heard some moaning from your tent last night," he said, with a smile, "You sure you don't want to stay one more night?"  I laughed with embarrassment and shook my head no.  Brandon kissed me goodbye and asked me when I was free again.  We made plans for a few days later.  I told him goodbye and he grabbed my hand.  "Oh Myli," he said. "I miss your moans.  I can't wait to make you scream again!"  I smiled.  "I'm glad because I don't plan to ever be that silent again!"

4 comments:

  1. I think the silent game is fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe I love it! I love having to be quiet it so much more exciting, of course it's impossible to be completely silent...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to have camping sex, sounds very hot. And I've always wondered what goes on in the loud tent, now I know ;)
    Great details, so sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maxwell - I agree. Silence can be fun. Only sometimes though. I tend to make a lot of noise and talk dirty so it takes a lot of concentration for me to be quiet. It gets kind of distracting!

    Little Miss Me - I can never be completely silent. I get so wrapped up in the sex that moans just escape my lips.

    Marcus - Thank you! I giggled when I read your comment because I was originally going to title the post "loud tent". lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...