Friday, July 15, 2011

Day Off and 20k Views


Happy Friday everyone!  I was given the day off and instead of doing something productive, I ended up laying around and doing nothing.  I actually had a great conversation with a great friend, so that was good.  I am now watching some instant streaming on Netflix.  I didn't make plans tonight, which is rare considering I almost always go out on a Friday night.  I really just want to take the day to stay in and relax.

I can hardly believe that my blog is over 20k views.  It's been a wild 2 months and I'm so thankful to all my wonderful readers.  I plan to keep on writing stories that will make you want to return to my blog.  You guys are the best!

And thank you again to everyone who checked on me and tried to cheer me up when I had all the drama in the last week.  You all mean so much to me.  Enjoy your weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...