Saturday, September 10, 2011

It's Grilling Time!


I am off to my friend's barbecue in a few minutes. I can't wait to eat some delicious food.  My friend said there will be steak, ribs, chicken, hot dogs, hamburgers, and shrimp.  And for those that asked, the friend throwing the barbecue is NOT a friends with benefits.  He is just a friend, but he is in the military, so I'm sure there will be quite a few white, military boys there.  I am hoping to meet some new people and possibly a new fwb!  I am all about networking.  And while I may not meet a new fwb tonight, I might meet a guy who becomes a friend and he might know someone that ends up being my new fwb.  I will keep you all updated!

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend.  I was lucky enough to have a quickie with Josh last night and he made me squirt so much.  It was a nice end to my Friday night.  Oh and if you are looking for a movie to see this weekend, go see "Contagion".  I really liked it and it's one of those movies that keep you on the edge of your seat.  I'm off to the barbecue now.  Keep your fingers crossed for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...