Sunday, September 25, 2011

Reuniting With Josh

As I landed in Honolulu, I felt happy to be home.  I was also excited because I knew I'd be seeing Josh very soon.  The plane was taxiing and I turned on my cell and called Josh.  I was happy to hear his voice and he told me he was already waiting at baggage claim for me.  I smiled and just thought of how badly I wanted him to fuck me.

I went down the escalator and turned the corner and saw Josh.  He looked so handsome.  While he didn't wear his uniform like I asked, he wore camo shorts and a polo.  When he saw me, he smiled and walked towards me.  I ran into his arms and hugged him.  When I let go, he pulled an orchid lei out of his pocket and put it on me.  "I just lei'd you, Myli," he said to me.  We both laughed.   He quickly got my luggage from the carousel and we headed to his car.

Josh put my luggage in his trunk then opened my door for me.  He got into the car and I couldn't help myself.  I grabbed his face and kissed him.  We hungrily kissed each other and  he grabbed at my tits.  I hopped over his center console and straddled him.  We started kissing again.  Josh pulled my hair and kissed my neck.  I reached down for his cock and he was so hard.  I could feel precum leaking out of his shorts.  "Let's go back to your place," he whispered in my ear.  I nodded.


As we were driving on the freeway, Josh looked over at me, smiled, and grabbed my hand.  I couldn't wait to get to my house.  I reached over for his cock again and he was still hard.  "I want to suck your cock right now!" I said to him.  I started to undo his belt and pulled down his zipper.  I giggled as I pulled Josh's cock out.  "Babe, you're so crazy," he said to me.  I gave him a quick kiss and positioned myself over his cock.  I slowly licked all the precum off his cock head.  Josh let out a soft moan.  I licked up and down his shaft and circled his cock head with my tongue.  Josh's cock kept leaking precum and I wanted to taste him. 

I started sucking him slowly and I felt his cock swell in my mouth.  I quickened my pace and sucked faster.  Josh started moaning more, so I used my hand and stroked him while sucking.  "I'm close to cumming," he moaned.  I kept sucking and jerked him faster.  I felt the car swerve a bit and I knew Josh was really close.  I stroked him a few more times and I felt Josh thrust and face fuck me.  I felt his cum hit the back of my throat and I kept sucking and slowly stroking him.  I jerked every last drop of cum out of him and then licked him clean. I gave him one last suck then kissed his cock head.


When we got to my house, Josh's cock was still rock hard.  We got into my house and I threw down my luggage.  Before I could take another step, Josh bent me over my couch and spanked me.  Josh pulled my arms behind my back and I was surprised when I felt him put handcuffs on me.  "Welcome back, babe,"  he said.  I looked back at him and smiled.  I knew Josh was going to fuck my brains out and I couldn't wait!  I am so glad to be home! 

3 comments:

  1. What a welcoming party!!! It's worth leaving just for the return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was daydreaming about Josh on my whole flight home! I missed him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't leave us hanging like that! must continue with the second part of it!! pleaaaweeseee!!

    Love your writing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...