Monday, September 26, 2011

If You Wrote Me An Email (Or Are Thinking About It), Read This!!

I read and reply to every email that I receive (with the exception of hater messages).  I truly appreciate each and every message that I receive.  Anytime someone tells me that they read my blog, I am extremely flattered.  I started this blog 4 months ago and it's grown a lot more than I ever imagined.  And I really owe that all to my loyal readers.

With that being said, there's a few things I want to clear up.  If you're thinking of writing me an email, please be aware of these points:

1.  I am NOT a dating service.  I will not set you up with my friends.  I don't know any single asian girls who like white guys.  My guys (friends with benefits) are not interesting in meeting you either.  They are my friends with benefits.  I put in the work to meet these guys and you can do the same, if you are looking for a fwb.

2.  I am NOT looking for a friends with benefits through my blog.  I meet my fwb in real life.  I appreciate the offers, but if you're writing me in hopes of getting to fuck me, you're wasting your time.

3.  I am NOT looking for new platonic friends either.  I appreciate the offers to take me to dinner or the movies, but I created this blog under the premise that I would be anonymous.  This island is too small and everyone knows everyone.

Of course, if you need advice or need someone to talk to, I am always here.  I just feel like somewhere along the line, some readers got the idea that I am looking to meet people from my blog.  I am not.  The intention of my blog was to share my encounters.  I was never in this to meet new people offline.  I'm sorry if this upsets some of my readers, but I'm being honest.  I have no intention of leading anyone on.

My goal is still to respond to all emails within 24 hours.  I am about 25 emails behind right now, but I plan to catch up on all of them by the end of the night.  Thank you again to all my readers.  You mean a lot to me.  I wouldn't continue to do this blog if there weren't people who read it.  I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...