Sunday, September 4, 2011

Cell Seduction


Jason had called me Saturday morning and asked if I'd come over to his place for a quickie.  I really didn't want to because I had to prepare food for the football party I was going to.  Jason told me that he had a terrible week and he really needed to cum.  I looked at my watch and realized I had 6 hours before I had to go to the party, so I did have time for a quickie.  I showered, changed, and headed out.

I knocked on Jason's door, but he didn't answer.  I turned the door knob and the door was open.   I could hear Jason talking, so I walked towards his office.  He was sitting at his desk, on his cell phone, typing away at his laptop.  He didn't even hear me walk in.  I could tell it was a heated conversation, so I just stood at the doorway.  Jason turned around, saw me, and motioned for me to come in.  He looked at me and stuck up his index finger and mouthed "one minute" and I nodded.

After a minute, I got impatient and went over to him.  I straddled Jason on his chair and kissed his neck.  He tried to push me away, but I kept going.  I lifted up his shirt and kissed his chest.  He was still on the phone and I could tell I was distracting him.  I stopped kissing him for a second and I looked up at him and he was shaking his head no.  I ignored him.  I got off his lap and got on my knees and unbuttoned his pants.

At this point, I expected Jason to get off the phone.  But he was on a business call and I could hear the man on the other end, still talking.  I kept going.  I pulled Jason's cock out and he was hard.  I smiled and started slowly licking up and down his shaft.  I played with his cock head with my tongue and he let out a soft moan.  I took his cock into my mouth and slowly sucked him. I looked up at him and he was trying so hard not to make noise.  I laughed because his sentences weren't making any sense.  "Get off the phone!" I mouthed to him.  He shook his head no.  I knew it must have been an important call, but I kept trying to distract him anyway.

I sucked his cock for about 5 minutes, then stopped.  Jason looked relieved.  I went out his office to his bedroom and grabbed a condom.  I took off my clothes and left it in his bedroom.  I came back to his office in just my heels and Jason's jaw dropped.  I quickly sucked his cock again, then rolled the condom on. I straddled him and slowly lowered my pussy onto his hard cock.  He sighed as his cock slipped all the way into me.  I just sat there for a second with him inside me and lightly kissed his lips.  I kissed his ears and whispered, "Just try to stay quiet as I ride you!"

I slowly rocked my hips and Jason helplessly looked at me. I wanted him to get off the phone so badly.  I rode him a lot harder and my ass was bouncing off his lap.  I could feel Jason's body tensing up and despite his best efforts, a few moans escaped his lips.  I heard him say "goodbye" and I knew he was finally off the phone.  He got off his call and let his cell phone fall to the floor.  "You're such a bad girl, Myli," he said to me.  I nodded and gave him a naughty smile.  I kept riding him and now he was letting his moans go. 



Jason pushed his laptop aside on his desk.  He grabbed my ass and lifted me up and pushed me back.  He stood up and threw my legs over his shoulders.  I just lay back and let him fuck my brains out.  Jason was so rough with me and I loved it.  Jason reached over and played with my clit while fucking me.  I was moaning and squirming.  He put his hands under my ass cheeks and pulled me closer to him.  He looked at me and told me he was going to cum soon.  "Fuck me as hard as you can," I demanded.  Jason did as he was told.  He slammed his hard cock into my pussy and I loved it.  I saw his eyes roll back and I knew he was close.  "Cum for me, babe," I begged and I felt him squeeze my ass tightly.  Jason grunted and came.  He whole body shook and I smiled as he filled the condom with his cum.  A smile crossed his face and he bent over to kiss me.

"Just so you know, that was a very important phone call, Myli," Jason said with a laugh.  I just shrugged my shoulders.  "I don't hear you complaining," I said to him.  We just laid on his desk for a few minutes and I told Jason I had to go.  Before I could get up, Jason slipped his fingers into my already wet pussy.  "You're not going anywhere," he said to me.  "You've been a bad girl and it's time for your punishment."  I couldn't protest because Jason's fingers were already rubbing my gspot and I was close to squirting.  What a great way to start the football season!

3 comments:

  1. That's evil Myli. I've had a few girls distract me while on the phone and it's never easy concentrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed...fucking great way!!! That was sexy hotness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaz - I know it's evil. That's why it was so much fun! lol

    Carolina - Thank you! You're always so kind. How have you been? You've been in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...