Friday, November 25, 2011

Matt's Cruel Intentions


Before Matt got deployed, I asked him if there was anything special, sexually, that he wanted to do.  I expected something pretty crazy, but his answer was even crazier than I could have dreamed.  "I want to make love to you, Myli," he said to me.  I was speechless.  "Are you asking because you're in love with me?" I cautiously asked.  Matt smiled and shook his head no.  He went on to explain to me that he hadn't made love to a girl in a long time and he wanted to experience that with me before he left.  He referenced the scene in "Cruel Intentions" and I knew what he meant.  My first response was to say no, but as I thought about it, I hadn't really made love in awhile too.  And I trust Matt completely, so I thought it was a good idea.  

We decided to do it at my house.  I bought new silk sheets and lit some candles.  I bought a new white babydoll.  It was sexy, but not slutty.  I figured it was perfect for the occasion.  Matt was running late and for some reason, I felt nervous.  When the doorbell rang, I sprayed some perfume on and went to answer the door.  Matt was standing there with flowers for me.  It was so sweet.  He stepped into my house and kissed me on the forehead.  I grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom.  Before I could take another step, he sweeped me up into his arms and carried me.

Matt placed me down on my bed.  "You look so beautiful, Myli," he said to me.  "Thanks, babe," I said to him.  He laid on the bed beside me and held me.  Matt grabbed my face and kissed me.  We made out and rolled around the bed for a long time.  His hands were roaming all over my body and eventually under my babydoll.  Matt was on top of me and kissing down my neck and the top of my breasts.  He kissed down my stomach, then all the way down my legs.   Matt helped me take off my babydoll and I pulled off his shirt and pants. 

We kissed again.  We both just had our underwear on.  I kind of giggled because it reminded me of being a teenager.  Matt looked me in the eyes and told me how much I meant to him.  I smiled.  I reached down and pulled off Matt's boxer briefs.  I felt his hard cock pop out and hit my leg.  I reached down and slipped off my panties too.  I leaned over and grabbed a condom.  I was about to rip it open, when Matt stopped to kiss me.  He held my wrists over my head and kissed down my neck again.  I let out a soft moan. 

Matt put the condom on and slowly entered me.  It felt so good to feel him slowly ease his cock in.  It was almost like a tease.  Matt laid on top of me and barely moved his cock in and out of me.  We kissed again and even though he wasn't fucking me hard, like I'm used to, it felt good.  Matt would stop kissing me for a second or two to just look me in the eyes and it was intense.  He was still moving slowly in and out of me and I let out a few soft moans.  I hadn't had slow sex in so long that I forgot how good it could feel.

The lovemaking lasted a long time.  We never changed positions.  It seemed like we did more kissing then fucking.  Matt stopped to kiss and lick my nipples, which made me moan even more.  I wrapped my legs around him and grabbed onto his ass.  Matt would touch my face and lightly pull on my hair.  "You feel so good, babe," he said to me.  "You feel good too," I said back.  I was really enjoying Matt making love to me.  We kissed and I didn't want it to end.

At one point, I felt Matt quickening his pace and I was sure it was because he was getting closer to cumming.  His head was buried into my shoulder and I whispered "cum for me" in his ear.  "Oh god, you feel so good," was all he could manage to say before he came.  Matt jerked his head back and looked me in the eyes.  I grabbed onto his arms.  His body shook as he thrusted in and out of my pussy a few more times.  He kissed my lips again before he collapsed on top of me.  I wrapped my arms around him and he just laid on top of me.

We ended up cuddling and kissing the rest of the night. It was really sweet and something I never thought I'd do with Matt. "That was amazing," he later told me.  I smiled and nodded in agreement.  I fell asleep in his arms.  I woke in the middle of the night and Matt wasn't next to me. He was standing up and re-lighting the candles.  Matt looked at me and smiled.  "Get your sexy ass back in bed and make love to me,"  I demanded.  There was a Round 2 and 3 that night.  It was the perfect way to end our last night together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...