Sunday, November 27, 2011

Answering Reader FAQs, Part 1


I have been asking for submissions from my readers for my FAQ post and here are the questions I received. (If you don't see your question here, it will be in Part 2)

1. What do you look like?
I am asian, short (5'4"), 120 pounds, long brown hair, dark brown eyes.  My tits are a C cup.

2. Aren't you afraid of getting STDs?  Do you get tested and/or have you ever caught any STDs?
Yes, STDs (and pregnancy) are always on my mind.  I get tested every 3 months.  I make the guys get tested at least every 3 months too.  I am careful to always use condoms and have been lucky to never have caught any STDs.

3. I know a lot of girls who will not suck dick after the condom is pulled off because of the taste, can you taste the difference?
Yes, I can taste the condom.  It has a very distinctive taste, but after a few sucks, I get used to it.  And it's not enough of a taste to make me NOT want to suck his cock. I would warn against using any lubricated or spermicidal condoms though.  Those can numb your tongue (or at least it has in my experience)! 

4. When or if you are ready to be in a serious relationship, would you tell your partner about all your sexual exploits i.e. your gang bangs, threesomes and multiple partners?  And do you think that it will be harder for you to find/keep someone to marry you who accepts you for what you did and who you are/were?
The way I am now is not a new thing.  I've been this way since my early 20's.  When I've had relationships, my boyfriend may have asked if I've done things like anal or a threesome, but they don't want the details.  I wouldn't hide anything from a boyfriend, but I also wouldn't go bragging about it all.  And no, I don't think it will be harder for me to find a boyfriend/husband.  I am who I am.  I don't have a problem with monogamy.  I don't feel like my past sexual experiences make me an unsuitable girlfriend/wife. 

5. Did you ever read any Nietzsche?
I will be the first to admit that I hated English and Literature in high school and college.  I read the books I needed to, but not much beyond that.  I'm pretty sure I never read any Nietzsche.

6. What would you do if one of your FWB admitted that they were in love with you?
I've have a FWB tell me they had feelings for me and it SUCKS!  If this happened with one of my current guys, I'd ask him to think about if he was really in love with me or if it was just a fleeting thing.  When you share such intimate moments, it's easy to get your feelings confused.  And if he was going thru a tough time at work or something, it could make him feel more connected to me than he really is.  But if after all that, he was still in love with me, I'd have to cut off our FWB relationship.  If I felt like he could handle a platonic friendship, I'd be ok with that.  If not, I'd have to cut him off entirely.  It's sad, but I don't like drama and continuing a FWB relationship with someone who has feelings of love, is bound to lead to drama. 

7. How can I get a friends with benefits?  (asked by a guy)
It's hard for me to give accurate advice to this question because well, I'm not a guy.  My approach to finding male FWBs is probably very different than a guy trying to find a female FWB.  But the general advice I give to males and females is this:  Go out.  Be active.  You can't sit at home and expect a FWB to just fall into your lap.  Make new friends.  Go to parties and get togethers.  Post an ad on Craigslist. Tell your friends what you're looking for and ask them if they know anyone they can set you up with. Don't rule anyone out.  The person you meet at a party may not be what you're looking for, but they might know someone they can set you up with.  

8. Should I ask my friend to be a FWB?  (asked by a girl)
The main thing to consider here is if you're prepared to possibly lose the friendship.  In my opinion, you can never go back to being just friends.  If things go bad or one of you ends up having feelings for the other, you will probably not be friends anymore.  In most cases, I say it's worth the risk. If he is single, most times, he won't turn down the chance to have sex with you.  It's impossible to predict how it will all play out though.

9. Have you ever been in love?  
Yes, I have been in love.  I've been in serious relationships.  When I started this blog in May, I was about 6  months out of my last relationship.

10. Tell us about the guy you're dating.  What makes him special?
I don't want to talk too much about the guy I'm seeing.  He is a great guy and I do spend a lot of my free time with him.  But we are still just getting to know each other.  Neither of us wants to rush into anything.  We went to the University of Hawaii football game on Saturday and had a great time!  He is in the military and he is white.  As for what makes him special...it was just instant chemistry.  The first time we hung out, our conversation was so easy.  We found out that we had a lot in common and he got my sense of humor.  When I'm around him, I can't stop smiling.

I will be posting Part 2 of the FAQ within the next week.  If you'd still like to ask a question, feel free to email me.  Thank you again to all my readers for submitting questions.  Have a nice Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...