Monday, November 14, 2011

Popular Questions


Over the weekend, I received a lot of emails and most were asking the same questions, so I figured I'd address them here.  Hopefully this post will clear a few things up.

1. Are you going to stop doing Asian Girl Hearts White Boys because you're seeing someone?
This was by far the most popular question.  NO, I am not going to stop doing my blog.  Nor am I going to stop seeing my friends with benefits.  Yes, I did meet a guy that I like.  But as I mentioned before, it is not serious.  We are not boyfriend/girlfriend.  We just met a month ago.  I am enjoying getting to know him and spending time with him.  We have been on dates, but again, it is not serious. 

If I ever became serious with a guy, I'd tell you all.  I'd also try my best to continue this blog with sex stories of the two of us.  But I don't see any of this being an issue anytime soon.  So please rest assured that my blog will continue as you've all known it to be. 

2. Who is Aaron?  
Aaron is my new friends with benefits.  He is a friend of Matt and Travis and a fellow Marine.  He was involved in the gang bang I did.  I updated my FWB Guide to include Aaron and also updated a few of the other guys' info.  If you want to check it out, it's the 3rd tab on the top of my page (the tab is not visible if you are using the mobile version of blogger).

3. Can you send me a picture of you?
I don't know why I've been getting so many requests for pictures again.  I've written about this before, but in case there was any confusion, I DO NOT SEND PICTURES OF MYSELF TO ANYONE!  I don't care if you send me pictures first.  I also don't feel like I "owe" it to my readers to show myself.  This is an anonymous blog and requests for pictures will go unanswered.   

4. When are you doing your FAQ post?
I meant to do this awhile ago, but fell behind on posts and didn't get around to it.  I plan to do the FAQ post on Thursday or Friday.  If you'd like to submit a question, send me an email:  aghwb@yahoo.com   with the subject line:  FAQ.  If you are a fellow blogger and would like me to link your question to your blog, please be sure to leave me your full blog url.  If you submit a question and would like to remain anonymous, you can do that too.  So if there's a question you're been dying to ask me, now is your chance to get the answer!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend.  With APEC causing major freeway shutdowns, I stayed in for the most part and had a good time emailing with readers thru email and Tumblr.  I also was able to fully catch up on my blog reading, which made me happy!  Have a nice week, my lovely readers!  :)

2 comments:

  1. lol I love the "but I sent you a pic, now you own me one" mentality. It's fun to put them in their place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what I mean. I get cock pics and then somehow the guy gets it in his head that I should send pussy or tit shots. Or they "promise" not to show anyone if I send them my picture. I'm way too smart to fall for that one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...