When I checked my email last week, I had a lovely email from Maui Girl. She chose me for the "Versatile Blogger Award". I was touched and flattered. She and I just became friends recently when I saw her comment on a blog that I read. It's rare for me to run into Hawaii bloggers, so I was happy to see she had a blog too! Check out her blog, From Vanilla to Dom. She is an awesome writer and has great stories to tell!
To accept the award, I must:1. Formally thank the person who gave me the award
2. List 7 things about myself that others might not know about me
3. Pass on the award to 15 other bloggers
4. Inform the bloggers I have given them the award.
1. Thank you again, Maui Girl, for giving me this award. I'm so honored and your kind words about my writing really means a lot to me. You included me in an impressive list of bloggers and I am truly humbled. Thank you!
2. 7 Things You Might Not Know About Me
- I was a gymnast when I was growing up. Not an Olympic hopeful or anything though.
- I know how to throw a football, shoot a basketball, and pitch a baseball. My dad taught me at an early age.
- I've never been outside of the United States
- My best friend, whom has known me since I was 15, doesn't know I write this blog!
- I love buying my clothes from thrift stores (In Hawaii, Savers is very popular)
- I need to eat rice with at least one of my meals, everyday
- I went to the Marine Corp Ball again this year and had a blast!
3. Here are 15 award recipients (13 Bloggers and 2 Tumblrs, in no particular order):
Free Advice is worth what you pay for it - My first blogger friend, Advizor. His blog is insightful, funny, and well written. He's offered me a few blog post suggestions too, so he's just over all awesome!
Infidelity Chronicles - 3 women, Jules, Miranda, and Gwyn write on this blog. They update often and are never short on stories to tell. I was originally introduced to this blog because another blogger pointed out that Jules lived in Hawaii too!
Sex and the Shitty - I don't remember how I stumbled onto this blog, but I love it! Elle writes such funny, single girl stories. I know if we met, we would be best friends. Maxwell also writes on this site, which leads me to...
Misanthropy Chronicles - Maxwell's page is my comic relief. I can always depend on him for a laugh. He thinks of such original topics to write about. One of the male bloggers that I have a crush on :)
Woodn't Ya Know It - I know by the name, it sounds like another sex blog, but it isn't. Woody goes to thrift stores and posts the unique things he finds. He also has a Thrift Store Pen Pal project (which he chose me for once), which is a lot of fun too!
Jilted and Starting Over - Nicole got dumped a couple of weeks before her wedding. She turned her life around and blogged about it. She is so sincere in her posts, that you can't help but want the best for her.
Carolina's Sexy Blog - I have been following Carolina's blog for awhile now and she's been thru so much. I love how she puts it all out there and let's us know how she is feeling. She recently posted a HNT pic that is sexy beyond words!
GoodWill - Don't let the blog name fool you! He has a bad side too! And he posts HNT pictures that make me drool!
Hands in my Pants and other Lustfull Desires - I have to admit. I love this blog mainly because of all the pictures. H even recently posted pictures of himself in a tanning bed!
Thank Goodness for the Good Ones - Gnetch is hilarious. She writes funny articles and includes drawings too! Her tag line is "The Badass Asian" and I'd have to agree!
My Quest To Be A Good Girl - Jen does a Monday tradition of having her readers rate cock shots that she's sent. She gives her overall grade and invites her readers to give their opinion. I know it helps make my Mondays more bearable!
Naughty Angel - She doesn't always have time to post a lot, but her TMI Tuesday and HNT posts are worth checking out her blog for! And she's such a sweetheart!
Under Contract to My Wife - This blog is HOT, HOT, HOT! Molly and Mick regularly post pictures to go along with their steaming posts! Definitely one of my favorite blogs!
Vodka & Vicodin - Dana is seriously one of my favorite people online. He is not only gorgeous, but smart, funny, and very brave. I won't go into it all the details here, but I admire him very much. And every time I see his face, I can't help but smile :)
Cub and Wolf - If you want to see a good looking couple, who really love each other and post pictures and videos often, this is the blog for you (link on the left side of their blog). I first saw their Truck Love video before I even had a blog and I was fan from then on!
Thank you again to Maul Girl for giving me this award. I am so very thankful! And to all the friends I've made since I started this blog 6 months ago, thank you for inspiring me everyday. And of course, my lovely readers, I couldn't do this blog without all of you. I love you all!