Thursday, October 13, 2011

Restroom Replay


When I picked Matt up from the airport, I was armed with an orchid lei and a Dr Pepper (Matt's favorite soda).  I was exhausted.  I had had a long week back to work and hadn't slept much.  But I put on a happy face because I was anxious to see Matt.  I missed him.  I had got to the airport early, parked, and went to his baggage claim.  He finally texted me half an hour later to say he landed.  I waited by the carousel but I was too impatient, so I went to wait by the escalators.  As I saw Matt coming down, he waved at me and I smiled.  I ran up to him and he lifted me up to hug me.  He gave me a kiss and we hugged again.


I took the lei out of my purse and put it on Matt and gave him another kiss.  He grabbed my hand and surprised me by pulling me into the bathroom by the baggage claim.  I tried to resist, but Matt was pushing me toward a stall. "Now I know why you asked me to wear a sundress," I whispered to him with a little giggle. The bathroom was actually pretty full because Matt's plane had just landed.  We hurried into a stall and started kissing.  I had missed his lips on mine and I grabbed his face as he kissed me.  Matt reached for my tits. I moaned softly as he pulled out my tits and licked my nipples. I reached down for his cock and he was already rock hard.  I slowly stroked him and Matt moaned while licking my nipples.

Matt spun me around and bent me over.  He lifted up my dress.  "You're not wearing panties, babe," he said to me, while rubbing my clit.  I turned back to look at him and gave Matt a naughty smile, while nodding.  I handed him the condom from my purse and he quickly slid it on.  Matt pulled my hair and slowly entered my already wet pussy.  I let out a groan and he grabbed my hips tightly.  I loved feeling his big cock in me.  He worked my pussy slowly at first then got really rough. Matt fucked me hard and I was biting my lip to keep from making too much noise.

Matt bent over onto my back and started whispering dirty things in my ear.  "I missed your tight asian pussy, babe," he said to me.  "Fuck me harder," I whispered back.  He obeyed and went back to fucking me fast and rough.  His cock was deep inside of me with long, forceful strokes.  My pussy was so wet.  Matt's body started to shake and I knew he was about to cum.  He fucked me faster and I reached back and grabbed his ass. 

Just as Matt was about to cum, he pulled out, yanked off the condom and forced his cock down my throat.  I gagged at first, but was able to adapt.  I deep throated him over and over.  Matt grabbed the back of my head and held me down on his cock as he came all down my throat.  "Fuck," he whispered as I felt his cock pulsing in my mouth.  Matt slowly face fucked me and I caught every last drop of his delicious cum.  I licked him clean and gave him a couple more strokes.  "I think you got it all, babe," he said to me with a smile.  We got ourselves straightened out and got out of the stall.

As we finally made our way to the carousel, the bags were just coming out.  I handed Matt the Dr Pepper I had bought him and he was happy.  "Can you believe we've fucked in airport bathrooms twice in less than a month?" I playfully asked.  I saw some people giving us dirty looks and I wasn't sure if it was because they knew what we did in the bathroom or not.  We were able to quickly get Matt's luggage and headed to my car.  "It's so good to see you, Myli," he said to me.  I smiled and grabbed his hand. 

Then Matt told me he had a surprise for me.  "Tell me!" I pleaded.  He just shook his head.  "Can you give me a hint?" I asked.  Matt gave me a devilish smile and said, "Let's just say that it involves you, me, Travis, and your new fwb."  My jaw dropped.  I didn't know who the mysterious new friends with benefits would be, but I was excited.  I had a feeling Matt had a crazy night planned for all of us and I couldn't wait to see how it all played out!

(To read about the first time we had sex in the airport bathroom, click here )

2 comments:

  1. so was this a "unisex" or the guys bathroom. either way, very impressive.

    "Sam"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one was in the women's bathroom, by baggage claim. I really thought we would get in trouble because there were a lot of people coming in and out of there. Luckily, we didn't though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...