Saturday, October 15, 2011

Quickie Post - Pick Up Line

Happy Saturday, my lovely readers.  I'm out and about today and I'll try to write a new post when I get home later tonight.  Matt's deployment date got pushed back a few days, so we are spending the day and night together. 

I went out last night and met a gorgeous guy.  He was tall, blonde, blue eyes, and just all around sexy.  He came up to me and asked my name.  Then he said, "I want to get to know the girl behind that smile,"   Awww.   I couldn't help but smile even more.  I'm pretty sure that's a line from a Rascal Flatts song, but I loved it anyway!  We talked for a bit and I gave him my number. When I woke up, I had a "good morning" text from him, so that made me happy.

Have a nice Saturday, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...