Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tackling Emails

I am going to attempt to reply to the pages of emails I have.  I'm sorry to the people who wrote me and never received a response.  I have no idea how long it will take for me to respond, but I will try my best to get to everyone.  When I logged in this morning, I had over 3 pages of emails, which translates into 150+ messages.

I still haven't decided on the fate of my blog.  I have some stories I want to share with you all, so when I have some free time (and feel motivated), I will write again.

When I have a free minute or two, I'm often looking at things on Tumblr (asiangirlheartswhiteboys.tumblr.com), so feel free to follow me there too! 

Thank you again to all my loyal readers.  Hope you're having a nice week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...