Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Valentine's Day

I hope everyone had a Happy Valentine’s Day!  I was surprised to get flowers at work today from the guy I was seeing.  We mutually decided to stop dating about 3 weeks ago, so I thought it was sweet that he got me flowers.  They were multi-colored roses and I loved them!

When I texted him to thank him, he asked me if I’d go for an early dinner with him.  I accepted.  I didn’t realize he meant he was going to cook for me!  It was very romantic and I had a great time!

I finally got home about 15 minutes ago and I was surprised to see a flower arrangement at my door.  I read the card and it was from Matt!  He is so sweet!   It was a spring bouquet type arrangement with daisies and lilies.  It was perfect and it made me miss him even more!

I had a great Valentine’s Day.  I hope you all did too!  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...