Wednesday, July 9, 2014

So many questions...


Hello, my loyal followers,

I know it's been months since I last posted here.  I sporadically post on Tumblr, but I just haven't felt like writing here on Blogspot.  I am almost at 2200 followers on Tumblr and lately, I've been getting a lot of messages and questions (especially about my boyfriend).  A lot of the questions are the same, so I thought I would have another question and answer post.   

1.  Do you still have a boyfriend?
Yes, my boyfriend and I are still going strong.  We have been together for over a year now and we are very much in love.

2.  Tell me about your boyfriend.
He is younger than me.  He is in the military.  He is from the South and has an adorable accent.  He has a kind heart and is very caring.  He is very sexy and attractive.  He fucks my brains out and makes me squirt.  He is amazing!

3.  Does your boyfriend know about your blog and Tumblr? 
Yes, he does.  I didn't tell him about it right away, but I eventually did.  I wanted him to know about my past and understand who I used to be.  I also wanted him to know that being the crazy Myli, who slept with a bunch of different guys and had gangbangs, was in my past.

4.  What do you do for a living?
I am very guarded about my personal life because I don't think the higher ups at my job would be happy with my blog.  I will say that I work a 8-4:30 job.  I have my own office and do admin work.  

5.  What happened to Matt?
Matt got back from Afghanistan and eventually PCS'd (restationed) to North Carolina.  It was a very tearful goodbye when he left Hawaii and we promised that we would stay in touch.  Sadly, Matt and I no longer talk.  He met a girl and she immediately made him stop talking to me.  She didn't like that we used to fuck.  Matt texted me one day and told me his girlfriend was jealous of me and he had to stop being my friend.  I was shocked and saddened by how things happened, but I've moved on.

6.  What happened to Josh?
 Josh messed up and got kicked out of the military.  He went back to his home state and met an amazing girl.  He is very happy!  He and I still talk on Facebook and via text. 

7.  Do you have a wishlist?
I get this question A LOT!  I know a lot of you have offered to buy me gifts and I do appreciate it.  I will consider making a wishlist.

I don't know if I will begin updating this blog or not.  You can usually find me on Tumblr though.  If you want to talk, send me a message there.  I miss you all!

Love,
Myli

2 comments:

  1. i didn't know this blog update existed it has been awhile, but awesome nevertheless. dude is lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...