Friday, June 28, 2013

My Neighbor


 There is an older asian woman who lives next door to me. I’m pretty sure she lives alone. She’s very nosy and likes to stand by her window and watch me after I park my car and then walk to my house.

Last night, I came home and she approached me on the sidewalk. “I notice there’s a white boy who comes by a lot," she said to me. 

With a puzzled look on my face, I said “And?" 

She pointed her finger at me, as if to scold me. “You should stay away from those whites. They are nothing but trouble." 

 I was so irritated at her ignorance that I said the first thing that came to mind…

"Well it’s a good thing I don’t let him cum inside me when we’re fucking!"

She had a horrified look on her face and as I walked to my front door, I had to hold back the laughter. I can’t wait to see what happens the next time I see her. Lol

Have a good weekend, everyone!

Love, 
Myli

3 comments:

  1. Honestly, she's right though. We're normally just trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant fucking retort! i love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I doubt that was what she was expecting you to say.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...